Friday, October 14, 2011

Free Write for October 14th

http://staff.esuhsd.org/danielle/english%20department%20lvillage/journals.html

What if all the streets were rivers? What would be different?

When I think of streets as rivers, I think of Venice. We would all have garages that were full of water, to park our family boats. We would have to live on flat ground, unless we had special wooden planks on the sides, if you live on a hill like me. We would be a society without cars, and I think that would solve a lot of problems like exhaust going in the air. On the other hand, there would be a lot more pollution in the water, and I think that our oceans and water sources would be worse than they are right now. I also think that it would be really cool though, if we just all were sailors because that’s how we would travel around, it would be a completely different lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment